Dr. Sobel has over 25 years of experience treating a wide range of skin-related medical issues. Following a free in-person consultation, we’ll figure out the right approach to effectively improving your skin.
SELECT AN OPTION BELOW TO VIEW MORE
Treatment for acne varies depending on the type and severity of lesions, as well as the patient’s skin type, age and lifestyle. Options include: Topical medications, antibiotics, Accutane, blackhead extraction, microdermabrasion, Photodynamic Therapy, Blu-U Light treatments, and laser treatments.
Many moles and birthmarks on the skin are completely benign, and pose no threat to the person on whom they appear. During your medical consultation, Dr. Sobel will analyze your moles to determine whether they are harmless or require further treatments. To be safe, moles exhibiting any of the following warning signs should be examined by Dr. Sobel immediately:
○ Larger than six millimeters
○ Itches or bleeds
○ Rapidly changes in color, size or shape
○ Has multiple colors
○ Is located where it can’t be easily monitored, such as on the scalp
Depending on their depth, location and color, as well as the patient’s skin type, age and other factors, treatment for benign, but unwanted birthmarks may take the form of laser or pulsed light therapy, microdermabrasion or surgical excision.
eTwo Sublime // The Skin Smooth-er
- The eTwo device, developed by Syneron, offers a new, non-ablative way to rejuvenate skin and treat wrinkles or scars while simultaneously tightening the skin. This laser is the “all-natural” approach to enhancing your appearance and achieving clear skin with an even complexion. When compared with other non-aggressive cosmetic treatments such as Botox, fillers or chemical peels, eTwo rejuvenation results typically last longer.
ThermiTight // The Fountain of Youth
- ThermiTight is a minimally invasive non-surgical method that uses an electrode to heat the tissue beneath the surface of your skin, which in turn stimulates production of collagen. ThermiTight can be used for the abdomen, breasts, face, neck, and upper arms to tone and tighten the skin and provide a person with a younger, fresher, and more youthful appearance.
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that causes redness and swelling primarily on the face, but can also affect the scalp, neck, ears, chest, back or eyes. Treatment is determined on a case-by-case basis, as symptoms can vary. Dr. Sobel will work to design the best treatment plan for you, which may include topical medication or oral antibiotics, laser treatments and life changes.
Dr. Sobel provides medical care for all conditions related to the skin. Eczema, dermatitis, molluscum, warts, allergic reactions, and shingles all receive individualized diagnosis and his therapeutic expertise.